Directed by Yoon Jong-seok (윤종석)
Screenplay by Yoon Jong-seok (윤종석)118min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/02/05
A swimming instructor Cheon-soo loses everything on gambling. It also leaves him with huge debt to pay off for the rest of his life. His moneylender, Kang approaches him with a dangerous proposition. He invites Cheon-soo to become a ‘marine boy’ – those who swim across the ocean to smuggle drugs. Cheon-soo decides to take the chance and puts his life at stake for the last time. Together Kang and Cheon-soo come up with a matriculate plan. Yoo-ri is the daughter of Kang’s best friend. Since her father died, Kang has been looking after her in his friend’s place. Yoo-ri believes that Kang is responsible for her father’s death and secretly waits for her chance to revenge him. Oblivious of this, Kang grows affection towards her which leaves him feeling guilty. Yoo-ri and Cheon-soo develops feelings towards each other and plot to go behind Kang’s back and take the drug money for themselves.
On the set video
Music Video Night Blue - My Aunt Mary
Breathtaking 3 Minutes
Kim Kang-woo's training
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|118 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.