Directed by Joo Ji-hong (주지홍)
Screenplay by Joo Ji-hong (주지홍)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/10/22
Formerly known as "Rabbit and Lizard"
26-year-old May returns to Korea for the first time since her adoption to US at the age of 3. She has two purposes for this trip. She wants to find out why her biological parents abandoned her and how she got the lizard-shaped scar on her shoulder.
In search of her past, she comes across a taxi driver, Eun-sul who has a rare heart disease
which can cause him to die in any moment. He was having a heart seizure asking for help on the street when she first met him. After his first encounter, Eun-sul feels the urge to help May out as if it’s his last good will. With Eun-sul’s help, May’s journey to find answers continues. All she can recall about her childhood are her vague memory of seeing “a red rabbit” and a scar wriggling on her shoulder… Could these lead to answers she’s looking for?
Release Support Messages
Emotional Photography Essay
|Sidus HQ (싸이더스HQ)|
|100 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.