Directed by Park Cheol-kwan (박철관)115min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/06/21
What happens when a disoriented woman with a grave social phobia loses something that belongs to one of the biggest organized crime gangs in Korea, and needs to get it back before a bullet strikes her head- Sheer chaos ensues and that is what evidently happens in this upcoming movie “Miss Conspirator.”
Ko Hyeon-jeong stars as Chun Su-ro, a geeky cartoonist with constant panic attacks, has debilitating phobia of all forms of social interaction.
When a drug lord persuades Chun to deliver a birthday cake secretly filled with drugs to one of his accomplices, she unsuspectingly agreesand somehow gets infiltrated in a complicated drug deal followed closely by the police.
As well as for the blended package of comedy, action and romantic comedy, “Miss Conspirator” is very much awaited by the Korean audience because the movie was directed by Park Cheol-kwan, who produced the hit action comedy film “Hi, Dharma” (2001).
Expectations are indeed high and many are curious to see whether the lead character Chun is as innocent as we all first thought.
English Subtitled Trailer
HD Characters Trailer
Shocking Miss Go
HD Main Trailer
Couples of the Century
|Official Facebook Page|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.