Directed by Lim Seong-goo (임성구)75min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/05/24
The late Monk Beopjeong lived his whole life alone in a small temple in the mountains with no possessions. This human documentary of Monk Beopjeong from his childhood to his passing brings a person to his senses and gives limitless courage and overwhelming hope to live through this dangerous life. Giving sense of sharing, communication and mercy, Monk Beopjeong’s lesson on no possession has come alive on video and has fragrantly bloomed once again.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Choi Bool-am Narration
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.