Directed by Ra Hee-chan (라희찬)114min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/11/03
Gu-ju is once a famous producer who left the music industry after one of her idol group members died of accident. One day, she encounters Yu-jin who was kicked out of an agency called ‘Star Music’ after years of training to be a singer. Gu-ju believes Yu-jin could be a star and produces an idol group called ‘Mr. Children’.
The talented group, ‘Mr. Children’, attracts public attention and their fans increase exponentially. Seeing this, ‘Star Music’ uploads the video of Yu-jin when he was a trainee in order to slander Yu-jin. As a result, Gu-ju, Yu-jin, and the members of “Mr. Children” face a hard time.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Fan Club ~ Love
Social Networks Message
Bling Bling Hompy Opening Celebration
Poster Making Of
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week