Directed by Lim Ah-ron (임아론)76min | Release date in South Korea : 2007/03/22
On Christmas Eve, little Bebe waits for Christmas alone. Suddenly, Bebe gets a magical pendant which leads Bebe on a fantastic and unforgettable Christmas adventure. Bebe's exciting adventure takes her from her city to the north pole, from exotic forest to desert, from dark valley to beautiful island, all in a strange mug which has the magical power of transportation. is the first feature animation film by LIM Aaron, well known for directing “I Love Sky” screened at Jeonju International Film Festival and “I Love Picnic” screened at Annecy international Animation Festival. catches audiences' eyes with its eccentric humor and original imagination. The director reveals his skill through fast editing, closely sewn plot lines, and diverse backgrounds with dynamic shots, appropriate sound effects and background music instead of dialogues. All of which, hold the audience's attention. You can find his creativity in his friendly and unique characters ; baby Bebe, his penguin friend Konkongee, a polar bear, Backkom, who bothers Konkongee, a lizard friend, and a fox who annoys Bebe. Enjoyable 3D animation.
|76 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.