Directed by Kim Seong-su (김성수)
Screenplay by Kim Seong-su (김성수)158min | Release date in South Korea : 2001/09/07
Also known as "The Warriors" and "Musa - The Warrior"
It is 1375 and China is in constant turmoil. Koryo, one of Korea’s ancient kingdoms, sends a delegation of diplomats and soldiers as envoys to the new Chinese dynasty in power, Ming. However, the delegation is accused of spying and sent in exile to the desert. Duty and patriotism are reduced to mere burdens as they trudge on east over the vast Chinese continent with the single hope of returning to their beloved home and families. The vertical chain of command breaks down into a horizontal line of relationships and the warriors gradually come to understand each other as individuals. They are neither marital arts masters nor even knights, but they give their lives for the Han refugees they meet on the way, seeing the faces of their loved ones reflected in the refugees, and act out the true spirit of warriors.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Sidus FHN (싸이더스FHN)|
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|158 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
- Music video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.