Directed by Lee Seong-gang (이성강)86min | Release date in South Korea : 2002/01/11
A secluded seaside village. Namoo is a twelve-year-old boy who has lost his father and lives with his mom and grandma. His only friends are Junho, who is the same age as he is, and Yeo, his cat. One day in the stationary store in front of his school, Namoo discovers a mysterious shining marble. He thinks about it all night, and the next day he runs to the store to buy it, but is disappointed to find that it is gone. Namoo and Yeo are playing near the old lighthouse when Yeo runs inside. Namoo follows the cat in and is wandering around when he discovers the mysterious marble on a shelf.... is an animated feature film by image-maker and director LEE Seong-gang, who attracted the international animation industry's interest with , recognized also at the Annecy International Animation Festival, of reknown fame. This work will show that LEE Seong-gang now establishes himself as an animation artist capable of representing Korea.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|86 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week