Directed by Lee In-soo (이인수)90min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/09/04
Mimi falls in love with Albert while working for the Korean embassy in the United States. But Albert disappears on the day he is supposed to propose to her. In fact, he is an FBI agent and has to conceal that fact. Mimi returns to her hometown when her visa expires. Albert follows her to Korea but Mimi and her neighbors are not happy with his belated apology.
|90 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week