Directed by Kim Kwang-sik-I (김광식)
Screenplay by Kim Kwang-sik-I (김광식)105min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/05/20
Previously known as "My Girlfriend as a Gangster"
Dong-chul can't fight at all, but he's a gangster who can talk. He can't show off his skills as well as before, but his spirit is still alive. But the girl who seems nice on the outside moves next door, and she doesn't feel threatened by him. If he calls her "the girl next door," she gets defensive. But for some reason, he wants to be nice to her!
Se-jin has put herself out on the job market. She has big plans and got the semi-basement room. But a gangster who doesn't even look like one lives next door. This man calls her "the girl next door" as if he knows her. The gangster that talks too much. She doesn't hate him!
A gangster with no charisma, and a very charismatic woman. Their lives together as they head off daily!
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|105 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.