Directed by Sin Dong-il (신동일)116min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/11/27
Ye-Joon and Jae-Moon have been best friends since their military service. Now, Ye-Joon is an upwardly mobile foreign exchange dealer and Jae-Moon is a humble cook. Jae-Moon has a charming wife, Ji-Sook, who manages a small beauty shop. The couple had been saving money to move to the United States in search of a better future. However they find out that the money has fallen into the wrong hands, and their savings are lost. Time passes, and the two friends go on with their lives, not seeing each other as often as before. Meanwhile, Ji-Sook wants to go to a beauty workshop in France. Jae-Moon encourages her to go and promises to take care of their newborn baby. After Ji-Sook leaves for Paris, Jae-Moon invites Ye-Joon for dinner at his house. But a tragic accident occurs, testing the nature of their friendship.
|LJ Film (LJ 필름)|
|116 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.