Directed by Ahn Hae-ryong (안해룡)
Screenplay by Yang Jing-ja (양징자)95min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/02/26
"My Heart Is Not Broken Yet" is a documentary co-produced by South Korea and Japan
This film tells the story of the trial and struggle of Grandma Song Sin-do who has continually campaigned for redress in the issue of the comfort women drafted into sexual slavery for Japanese troops during the war.Although she lost the trial, her statement that “My soul is undefeated” reveals her desire to fight independently against the scars caused by the war and historical prejudice.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Moon So-ri Narration Making Of
Moon So-ri Kim Tae-yong Support Message
|95 min •DV •4/3|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama