Directed by Ahn Hae-ryong (안해룡)
Screenplay by Yang Jing-ja (양징자)95min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/02/26
"My Heart Is Not Broken Yet" is a documentary co-produced by South Korea and Japan
This film tells the story of the trial and struggle of Grandma Song Sin-do who has continually campaigned for redress in the issue of the comfort women drafted into sexual slavery for Japanese troops during the war.Although she lost the trial, her statement that “My soul is undefeated” reveals her desire to fight independently against the scars caused by the war and historical prejudice.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Moon So-ri Kim Tae-yong Support Message
Moon So-ri Narration Making Of
|95 min •DV •4/3|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.