Directed by Ko Eun-ki (고은기)
Screenplay by Ko Eun-ki (고은기)113min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/01/31
A tragic love story is about deal with the devil. Dong-a is a boy who is longing for eternal love. Yu-rie is a call girl whose name comes from an alaska native. Donga works at the Heaven gas station, across from the Papa motel where Yu-rie works as a call girl. Donga loves Yu-rie so passionately, that he sells his soul to the Devil in return for 10 years of love with Yu-rie. When the devil returns at the end of ten years to claim Donga’s soul, Donga decides to kill the devil
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|113 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week