Directed by Ahn Seul-gi (안슬기)80min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/04/25
20-year-old Hee-chul living with his grandmother in a small room doesn't have a special dream or hope. He didn't go to collage just like others at his age, instead, does a part time work at a snack bar. One day, he appears as a main actor in an independent film, which is produced by college students Yun-ju and Sang-uh. Since then, some of his friends leave him and some troubles appear, which change his point of view little by little. He gets to experience a whole new world that provides him with another steps forward especially through director Yun-ju. This movie shows a growth pain not only comes to Hee-chul but also comes to everyone in their twenties.
|80 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week