Directed by Jo Jin-kyoo (조진규)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2001/09/28
Eunjin who is a living legend among the gangsters dominates the male-centered underworld wielding only a pair of her trademark blades. One day, Eun-jin finds her sister from whom she was separated at an orphanage during childhood, and her sister tells Eun-jin that her last dying wish is to see that Eun-jin gets married.
One day, Eun-jin's henchmen discover Soo-il, an ordinary civil servant and Soo-il appears to be the only man naive enough to be dominated by Eun-jin, and the two are married.
After the wedding, Soo-il learns that what is waiting for him a life of constant household chores and a bride who refuses to sleep with him instead of a blissful honeymoon. Eun-jin, on the other hand, is finding the life of the leader of gang more demanding than ever before. To make matters worse, Eun-jin's sister asks Eun-jin to have a child with Soo-il for her. There is nothing Eun-jin will not do for her sister...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Korea Pictures (Korea Pictures)|
|110 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85) •Dolby Digital|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week