Directed by Chung Ji-young (정지영)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/11/22
In 1985, Jong-tae Kim was illegally kidnapped in front of his wife and children and forcefully imprisoned by agents in the Namyoung area. And savage torture began.
Professional interrogator and torturer Doo-han Lee was at the center of the fabricated incident. He was a no nonsense expert in interrogations and tortures, yet a cold-blooded man who never hesitated or felt remorse in driving his interrogation victims to their deaths.
20 years have passed, Korea is a democracy, and Kim, who now holds a rank of a Minister, is on the way to meet Lee in prison. Kim cannot stand bear to put his hand on Lee’s shoulder as Lee kneels down and asks forgiveness. Now Kim thinks about the cruel past, the deep scars left in his mind, and the possibility of forgiveness.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Busan International Film Festival
|Official Facebook Page|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week