"Shall We Take A Walk?" (산책가, San-chaek-ga) is directed by Kim Ye-yeong (김예영) and Kim Yeong-geun (김영근)
"Girl" (아들의 여자, A-deul-eui Yeo-ja) is directed by Hong Sunghoon (홍성훈)
"Don't Step Out Of The House" (남매의 집, Nam-mae-eui Jib) is directed by Jo Sung-hee (조성희)
"Mates" (잠복근무, Jam-bok-geun-moo) is directed by Lee Jeong-wook-I (이정욱)
"Don't Step Out Of The House" synopsis
A young brother and sister live without their parents. They confine themselves in a poor run-down basement apartment. Very troublesome adults come visit them. A group of men infiltrate their home and threaten them. “I wanted to express the fear and insecurity that comes from ‘the unknown’. Compared to the world, I think the human conscious is very shabby, weak, and confined.”
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|91 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017