Directed by Park Soo-yeong (박수영)
Screenplay by Ahn Seung-hwan (안승환)90min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/11/04
A family moves into the suburbs of Gyunggi-do. A while later a girl named Mi-rim goes missing and chaos takes over the village. Mi-rimís father searches for his daughter and while visiting the police station he stumbles upon a criminal record from one of the family members that just moved. Mi-rimís father and the villagers threaten and pacify Sejin and his family.
The film follows the genre conventions of a thriller yet it also contains peopleís prejudices and oppression. Sejinís past record as a convict rids him of his individuality and his sister is on the brink of losing her job as a kindergarten teacher. The film questions what is true violence. The result, violence does not just include person to person, but can be silent brought on by a community that leads to a sacrifice of an individual. Such is the typical mechanism, murdering individuality through the violence of a group. (LEE Sang-yong)
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Lee Jeong-jin's Character
Kim Tae-woo's Character
On the set video
YOUR CHOICE Trailer
|90 min •HD •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.