Directed by Han Seung-ryong (한승룡)
Screenplay by Kim Kwang-sik-I (김광식)84min | Release date in South Korea : 2007/08/30
Sang-hoon who used to be a bank clerk, drivers a taxi now. He wants to break up with his girlfriend Ju-hee for her future but she makes one last proposition to him. Unexpectedly the plan changes as Sang-hoon ends up as a bank robber’s hostage being coerced into joining the thief on a journey across the country. Dead-end lives are portrayed in this road movie.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|84 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week