Directed by Kim Seok-yoon (김석윤)108min | Release date in South Korea : 2006/12/21
CHOI Mi-ja, despite being thirty-two years old, is the leader hands down in being rash and naïve. Tired of her mistake filled life and increasing wrinkles, something happens in Mi-ja’s life to end her downward spiral. She meets tall, young, good-looking but rude Producer JI at the TV station where she works as a dubbing artist and falls head over heels for him! Mi-ja’s family finds out and grows in hope to bring Producer JI into the house somehow. But Mi-ja’s rash, naïve behavior is a big problem and her family is also far from normal. The three grannies, widowed father, old bachelor uncle, all short in size and odd in character, there is nothing that can stop them. As the entire family gets into full swing in trying to help Mi-ja get the younger man, the very unique family’s hilarious events begin. Their unpredictable rash challenge, will they be able to succeed?
|Sidus FHN (싸이더스FHN)|
|108 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week