Directed by Lee Chung-ryoul (이충렬)
Screenplay by Lee Chung-ryoul (이충렬)78min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/01/15
The first South Korean film to compete at the Sundance Film Festivel, this documentary is about an elderly farmer Choi and his cow, which ages with him. Even though the old cow can't help him as before, the cow is still his best helper and best friend. One day, a doctor diagnoses the cow with cancer, and they only have one year left together. All ages are admitted. 78 minutes.
Blu-ray HK (En Sub)
DVD HK (En Sub)
DVD (US Version) (En Sub)
DVD Limited Edition (No En Sub)
DVD (No En Sub)
Special 1 Happy Bull
Special 2 Grandmother
Special 4 Grandfather
Bang Eun-jin, Kwon Hae-hyo Support Message
|78 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week