Directed by Choi Ji-yeong-I (최지영)
Screenplay by Choi Ji-yeong-I (최지영)90min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/05/21
Won-woo, living with a grandma and mom, is alone at school because of her narcolepsy, however, she still is vigorously a dreaming girl for her mom. One day, she happens to join a group for a school project with Jun-seo who has teased her as a sleepyhead, as Jun-seo teaches her how to operate a camera and ride a bicycle, she opens her mind and feels close to him. Whenever the moment of her falling asleep is a desperate incident, she always endures the moment of dreaming in hearing to a whistle sound. As she wakes up, the whistle sound goes away, by the way, whose sound is it anyway?
Music Video W&Whale HARDBOILED - Morning Star
Jeonju Film Festival Special
|MBC Dramanet (MBC드라마넷)|
|90 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.