Directed by Kim Sang-seok (김상석)
Screenplay by Kim Sang-seok (김상석)124min | Release date in South Korea : 2014/02/13
"I wrote a movie about you going bad...do you want to make a movie?"
The day Sang-seok's friend and Mi-so's boyfriend Jeong-woo tries to kill himself, Sang-seok can't take it because he is worried about Mi-so. He spends the night with her because she's doesn't feel right and stops contacting Jeong-woo from that day on. A while later Sang-seok runs into Jeong-woo with Mi-so by his side and can't help but feel jealousy and betrayal. He realizes himself and Mi-so have been roaming around the same spot and writes a scenario about the two of them spending a night together and offers her the leading role. Will this movie starring Sang-seok who's always waited to be chosen and Mi-so who was a kid actress, bring them a special time?
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.