Directed by Seong Il-seok (성일석)
Screenplay by Seong Il-seok (성일석)80min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/11/04
Sin-goo is the owner of a car bar near Daehak-ro. His 40 years of life exist without sex because he is always so busy, but he lives on a joy of making money. Joon-seung is a 20 year-old guy who recently got together with his birth mom; even though he was hard to say ‘Mom’ to her mother, he really wants to help her out by making some money.
Joon-seung happened to work for Sin-goo as kitchen porter. Joon-Seung fell for Sin-goo who he felt he was like a thoughtful brother, and Sin-goo also fell for Joon-seung. One day, they spend the night together due to Sin-goo’s heavy drinking; Sin-goo also has relationship with his alumna, Seong-ja. He blames everything on an alcohol. But later on, the relationship between Sin-goo and Joon-seung gets more and more serious. On the other hand, Seong-ja thinks Sin-goo as her real lover, while Sin-goo is dazed by the fact that Seong-ja and Joon-seung are mother and son.
Pretty middle aged guy Sin-goo gets blind love from both Seong-ja and Joon-Seung. Will his confused sexuality and loves of his lifetime end happily?
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week