Directed by Hong Sang-soo (홍상수)
Screenplay by Hong Sang-soo (홍상수)89min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/09/12
Sunhi (Jeong Yu-mi) from the Department of Film stops by the school one day to get a letter of recommendation from Professor Choi (Kim Sang-joong) to leave to the US. She expects him to write her a nice one since he took favor to her. She runs into two men from the past she's never met in a long time; Moon-soo (Lee Seon-gyoon), a recently turned movie director and senior director Jae-hak (Jeong Jae-yeong).
They give each other so called 'advice in life'. The men try to clear her from their heads as they don't know what she's thinking but these words of 'advice seem to be moving from people to people. This life 'advice' seems to be slipping away, leaving no trust and Sunhi's attitude towards the men seem like they have nothing to do with her.
Sunhi gets her letter of recommendation from the professor and has four days before she leaves but the men still wander around her.
Appraisals at Premiere
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week