Directed by Yoo Ji-tae (유지태)
Screenplay by Yoo Ji-tae (유지태)24min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/03/20
A couple argues during a drive, and while the man wants to pretend nothing happened, his girlfriend tries to confront it, and things start to turn worse. In his third short film as a director, actor Yoo Ji-tae explores the haunting remnants of first love. 12 and over. 24 minutes.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week