Directed by Wu Seon-ho (우선호)
Screenplay by Wu Seon-ho (우선호)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/03/29
The story revolves around three main characters and a body. A man fakes his own suicide for insurance money and another man uses the body to fight a gang. With him is a woman who trusts him implicitly. LEE Beom-soo is a former biotech lab researcher and KIM plays the daughter of his senior colleague. KIM Ok-bin's hot pink hair drew a lot of media interest. The film has elements of social satire and black comedy as well as character comedy. At the core of the comedy is various unexpected situations as different characters come ogether. There are also chase scenes shot around Banpo Bridge and the surrounding high-rise apartment blocks. Director WU won the comedy award for the 4th Mise- en-Scene Short Film Festival with My
Really Big Mike and Over My Dead Body marks his debut feature. Considering how the Korean film industry is trying to tighten its belt, the budget for this film is above the average at $2.6 million.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Kim Kyeong-jin's Parody
Kim Kyeong-jin Body Song
|Official Facebook Page|
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.