Directed by Kim Han-min (김한민)
Screenplay by Kim Han-min (김한민)112min | Release date in South Korea : 2007/04/12
Also known as "Paradise 1986"
Off the southern coast of the Korean Peninsula, an island of 17 inhabitants exists. The so-called Paradise Island holds up to its name with its breath-taking mountains and sea coupled with good-natured people. No worries or stress holds for anyone who comes to visit this beautiful oasis. But this peace doesn’t last long as every single one of the inhabitants disappear one day without a single trace. Chaos initially breaks out when a blood-drenched corpse is found and everyone becomes a suspect. The furious sea allows them no boat ride to the mainland and their only existing radio communication device has been smashed. Trapped together on the island, everyone is suspicious of each other and even the unseen could be a possible suspect. As hideous secrets get revealed day by day, an island of paradise slowly turns into an island of death.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Paradise Murdered Review by Cinema-V film journal|
|MK Picture (MK 픽쳐스)|
|112 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
- On the set video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week