Directed by Seong Si-heup (성시흡)
Screenplay by Lee Jung-a (이정아)2014/01/09
Crank in 2013/07/24 ~ Cranck up 2013/10/26
Jeong-seok is a librarian who is obsessive-compulsive and must set plans for everything. Unable to get along well with others due to such a personality, he falls for a convenience store worker who is much like him. Jeong-seok sets up a ‘plan’ to confess his feelings for her and goes, but the free-spirited So-jeong is there instead. So-jeong, a member of an indie band, later makes a song about how ‘The Plan Man’ lives. She even asks him to enter a singing auditions program together. Will Jeong-seok be able to break out of his shell and face the world?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Video Production Meeting
Laughing Behind the Scenes
In The Making Of
Top Planned Interview
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.