Directed by Kang Woo-seok (강우석)
Screenplay by Jang Jin (장진)125min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/06/19
KANG Chul-jung has been a detective fighting crime for 15 years, but he leads a financially insecure life. Meanwhile, the men hes put behind bars in the past are now doing much better for themselves, which drives Chul-jung to regret choosing to be a cop. On the other side of the spectrum is Jae-young, the wealthy honcho of a large network of businesses including finance, butchery, construction, and entertainment, as well as a number of clubs. He trains young boys to work for him while at critical times forcing them to take the fall on his behalf by falsely confessing to the crimes he committed. KANG Chul-jung feels an incredible anger towards Jae-young, who is quick to turn young boys into criminals for his own selfish gains. Chul-jung vows to get him.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
DVD 2-Disc (Normal Edition) (En Sub)
DVD (MY - En, My Sub) (En Sub)
DVD Limited Edition (En Sub)
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|125 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama