Directed by Kim Tae-yoon (김태윤)119min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/02/15
Crank in : 2015/07
'Retrial' depicts a lawyer's long struggling lonely fight for a boy who was imprisoned for ten years after he was falsely accused of the Yakchon five-Way intersection murder case of a taxi driver in the year of 2000.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
V Spot App Live Preview
Movie Talk Live Notice
New Years Greetings
Truth of the Day
Movie Talk Highlights, A Song by Kang Ha-neul Whose Smile is Lovely
Movie Talk Highlights, Jung Woo and Kang Ha-neul's Hammer Game
Movie Talk Highlights, Jung Woo Only Has Eyes For The Director, What's The Lunch Box Secret
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.