Directed by Kim Cheong-gi (김청기)
Screenplay by Ji Sang-hak (지상학)78min | Release date in South Korea : 2007/01/18
"Robot Taekwon V" was originally released on 1976/07/24.
Dr. Caf, Dr. KIMs co-developer of Robot TaeKwon V, used to be a laughingstock due to his ugly features, despite of his incisive mind. Dr. Caf kidnaps scientists and vicious athletes to take part of his plan. Dr. Caf disguises Mary (an android) as his daughter
and sends her to Dr. KIMs lab to steal the blue-prints of Robot Taekwon V. During Marys mission, Dr. KIM is murdered by one of Dr. Cafs robots allowing Mary to escape. Assuming Mary was the killer of Dr. KIM, Hoon resolves to get even with her.
In the meantime, Dr. Caf succeeds to establish Red Empire and changes his identity to Malcolm and declares war against the world. When each of Dr. Cafs attempts to destroy the world are thwarted by Robot TaeKwon V, he kidnap Dr. YOON, the father of
Young-hee. And Mary loses her life trying to help Dr. YOON escape.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
DVD 30th Anniversary Digital Restored Edition Special Limited Edition (En Sub)
DVD 30th Anniversary Restored Edition (En Sub)
|Cinema Service (시네마서비스)|
|78 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.