Directed by Lee Kwang-kuk (이광국)
Screenplay by Lee Kwang-kuk (이광국)115min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/03/08
When a film director screams he cannot write a single word for his next project, a coffee shop waitress promises a good story if she’s paid the night. One day she knocked the wrong door when Romance JOE was committing suicide. There the waitress got to know about his first love in high school. Finally Romance JOE decides to live again and visits his hometown to retrace his memories.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week