Directed by Lim Soon-rye (임순례)121min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/02/06
Also known as "South Bound"
Based on Japanese writer Ohkuta Hideo's novel and directed by Lim Soon-rye, this is a human drama about an athletic anarchist father and an adolesent son who begins to communicate with him when he discovers his fathers past.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Behind On Set
Choi Hae-gap Character
Parents Been Changed
Media VIP Premiere
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.