Directed by Han Sang-hee (한상희)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/10/11
"The one and only concert is happening for her!"
At a stage in Japan, there is a collaboration between Asian star Romeo and Min-jeong the Queen of gayo. A woman who doesn't look like the stage-type looks around the performance hall and goes into Romeo's waiting room. Min-jeong's friend who studied fashion and design in America returns in 15 years doesn't recognize the star Romeo and asks for Min-jeong's waiting room. Romeo feels attracted to her but Ara only thinks about Muse. Scandal maker Susie appears between them and plots something big for her comeback...
Tell Him To Leave
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week