Directed by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)
Screenplay by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)95min | Release date in South Korea : 2004/03/05
Also known as "Samaritan Girl"
Jae-yeong and Yeo-jin are high school girls. Jae-yeong manages her life by doing child prostitution, and Yeo-jin takes care of Jae-yeong's money and her customers like a manager. However Jae-yeong falls down from a building and dies when she gets chased by the police. After Jae-yeong's death, Yeo-jin decides to have sex with Jae-yeong's customers and give the money back. Gradually, Yeo-jin meets men happily like Jae-yeong. One day, Yeo-jin's father coincidentally spots Yeo-jin with a man and he starts to tail him. From that day on, he beats up those men and he ends up killing one of Yeo-jin's men. One night, he asks Yeo-jin to go on a journey...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Kim Ki-duk Film (김기덕필름)|
|95 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.