Directed by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)
Screenplay by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)95min | Release date in South Korea : 2004/03/05
Also known as "Samaritan Girl"
Jae-yeong and Yeo-jin are high school girls. Jae-yeong manages her life by doing child prostitution, and Yeo-jin takes care of Jae-yeong's money and her customers like a manager. However Jae-yeong falls down from a building and dies when she gets chased by the police. After Jae-yeong's death, Yeo-jin decides to have sex with Jae-yeong's customers and give the money back. Gradually, Yeo-jin meets men happily like Jae-yeong. One day, Yeo-jin's father coincidentally spots Yeo-jin with a man and he starts to tail him. From that day on, he beats up those men and he ends up killing one of Yeo-jin's men. One night, he asks Yeo-jin to go on a journey...
|Kim Ki-duk Film (김기덕필름)|
|95 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.