Directed by Lee Jae-han (이재한)133min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/04/15
Also known as "Saying good-bye, oneday"
Yutaka (Nishijima Hidetoshi) is assigned to work in Bangkok before getting married to his fiancee. There he meets the attractive Toko (Nakayama Miho) and the two spend an unforgettable four months together. Just when Yutaka realizes that he has true feelings for Toko, she leaves him. Twenty-five years later, however, they still cannot forget the time they spent together.
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|133 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.