Directed by John H. Lee (이재한)133min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/04/15
Also known as "Saying good-bye, oneday"
Yutaka (Nishijima Hidetoshi) is assigned to work in Bangkok before getting married to his fiancee. There he meets the attractive Toko (Nakayama Miho) and the two spend an unforgettable four months together. Just when Yutaka realizes that he has true feelings for Toko, she leaves him. Twenty-five years later, however, they still cannot forget the time they spent together.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|133 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.