Directed by Kim Gwan-cheol (김관철)
Screenplay by Kim Gwan-cheol (김관철)88min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/12/08
Healing romance between a man whose life is tiring because of things he says without meaning them and a woman who's afraid of life because of her closed heart.
Dong-soo who has tic orders that make him swear without knowing it, visits Ye-ri's rooftop house twice a week to deliver daily necessities that's his job. Ye-ri is always shut in her room after the death of her younger sibling. While communicating with the world only by publishing Internet novels, she is comforted by Dong-soo. Twice in a week. Dong-soo and Ye-ri start talking about the things they have never told anyone before. She talks about her younger sibling who wanted to see an ocean without water and Dong-soo decides to her grant her that wish...will they make it?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week