Directed by Jeong Seung-goo (정승구)
Screenplay by Jeong Seung-goo (정승구)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/11/05
depression, decadence, desire.
this generation film depicts the hollow lives of affluent thirty-something young urban professionals in Seoul. three childhood friends each struggles with schizophrenia, sex addiction and infidelity. As revelation of their secrets exacerbates their sense of deprivation, the three friends are inevitably led to a shocking finale when they learn that growing pains are not just distant memories of their youth.
Freelance photographer Hyun-woo, plastic surgeon Min-suk and financial specialist Jin-hyuk seem to have it all but when they start harboring secrets from one another, their lives and friendship take a turn for the worse. The film also features the late actress Jang Ja-yeon, who committed suicide this year.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Making Of Bad Guys' Midnight Secrets
Making Of, It's Raining Men Variety Show Parody
|100 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week