Directed by Ryoo Hoon-I (류훈)
Screenplay by Kwon Ji-yeon (권지연)111min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/03/25
Also known as "The Secret River"
Two months after their wedding, Yeon-i’s (Yoon Jin-seo) husband Jin-wu (Yoo Ji-tae) gets into an accident and falls into a coma. One day, Jin-woo’s identical twin brother Jin-ho (also played by Yoo) returns to Korea, and his striking resemblance to Ji-wu surprises Yeon-i. The two feel attracted to each other, but Yeon-i soon finds herself torn between the brothers when Jin-wu miraculously wakes up from the coma.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Public Special Premiere
|111 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.