Many actors may be merely remembered as anonymous characters who stand in the shadow of big stars in popular movies. But it is also true that some actors have a chance to step out of the shadow and sparkle by themselves.
Diversity leads to string of roles 2004/09/06, Source, At first sight, actress Ha Ji-won seems to have a lot in common with the stubborn and proud woman she played in the SBS TV drama "What Happened in Bali".
"I will never tell you that I love you, because that's my last pride", her character decla,...More
Korean films top video market 2004/01/15, Source, strength of Korean films in the theatrical market was closely matched by their performance in the video market in 2003. According to figures compiled from Jan. 1 - Dec. 20, 2003 by the video chain Cinetown, which runs 589 stores across the country, Korean films accounted for the seven most frequentl,...More
"If you could make love just one day out of the year, which day would you choose?" says an old man in the new comedy "Happy Ero Christmas." The answer, which the film's title makes plain, is the basis of a movie th,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
i watched it together with my frens.. and it really made us lol...there are some 18sx parts though.....but over all it is a great romantic comedy...i think it's really a worth-to-watch.ha ji won is so beautiful..and im chang jeon is so hilarious.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.