Directed by Bong Man-dae (봉만대)
Screenplay by Bong Man-dae (봉만대)89min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/07/12
Previously known as "Sex Toll" (섹거비, Sek-geo-bi)
Sewoon shopping complex, the first to distribute porno tapes in Cheonghye-cheon!
The people's erotic stories started there.
The year was 1996.
Kyeong-tae filmed illegal tapes with porno actor Pan-sub at the Cheonggye-cheol Sewoon Shopping District when they meet Joo-ri who is about to go work in an adult establishment in Macao with a single porno movie. Kyeong-tae and Pan-sub get excited that they have the chance to win a big sum of money.
Kyeong-tae transfers a tape to Hyeong-soo who is their source of transporting their goods and dealer while he signs a deal while he signs a contract with all the money he had saved up until then without her knowing. Moneylender Soboro finds out and raids the shooting set and takes all of Kyeong-tae's money, demanding that he pays the rest within three days.
With the deadline for the signing of the contract and the three days come close, Kyeong-tae borrows money from Hyeong-soo and she gives him a Japanese version snuff-movie, offering him a deal.
He accepts it with no doubt but finds out he's been fooled and decides to become a member of a gang. Then he changes the prop knife on set into a real one...
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.