Directed by Kyung-soon (경순)111min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/05/08
The family is always oblivious of the ‘individual’ while the state often manipulates the ‘family’. Then, the individual occasionally loses oneself in the name of state and family. Twenty-something Se-young, thirty-something Kyung-eun, and forty-something Kyung-soon all try to find the true meaning of their existence within a family that constantly violates the self while Vincent, an American adoptee, mocks Korea’s ‘blood relations obsessed’ society.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|111 min •DV|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.