Directed by Sin Jeong-won (신정원)109min | Release date in South Korea : 2004/08/13
Alternative title : "To Catch a Virgin Ghost"
Peaceful village, horrifying people! Seok-tae runs away with a hugh diamond of his gang and comes to Sisily, a peaceful village. Yang-e runs after him to get the diamond back and finds Seok-tae’s trail in Sisily. But all the town people lie about everything. These people turn out to be scarier than a ghost!
International Film Festivals
2005 Udine Far East Film Festival , Main Program
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|109 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama