Directed by Hanna Lee (이한나)
Screenplay by Hanna Lee (이한나)109min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/10/23
-My Cousin- Do-yun , who is in the sixth grade ,lives with her divorced Mother. One day during winter break, her grandmother passes away, and she goes to the suburbs with her mother. All the adults are busy preparing for the funeral, so, Do Yun spends time with her cousin , Sang Jun, who is her age. -Winter Sleep- The 50 year old blunt lady lives with her old father, who has dementia. Never having a child, she had raised a duck with her husband. But one day he left, and never came back.
-Sleeping Beauty- Chinese Mother and daughter arrive in korea, who are ethnically Korean. Mother make sher daughter SuJin adoptintoa very old man Kim who lives suburbs. So, mother is admitted into a Korea easily and then She is married a korean. Kim lives with his aged mother and grandson of his dead son who is a high school student. Su Jin knows she stays with Kim's aged mother, But she sleep with kim from the first night.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|109 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week