Directed by Lee Sang-woo-IV (이상우)104min | Release date in South Korea : 2015/10/15
The motto is to live your own life. Four young men around 21-years old, Choo-won, Goo-rim, Dae-seong, and Seo-won, have vows of friendship, sharing an unexpected future which is rough and wild with dark desires. The experience to live with a privilege to sprint through freedom, brings this film to life.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.