Directed by Park Jae-ho (박재호)
Screenplay by Yoo Kab-yeol (유갑열)103min | Release date in South Korea : 2001/05/26
In the dark ‘80s, Sang-ho is wanted by the authorities for participating in the student movement. He ends up in a town he has no connections to, hiding on the second floor of a worn down wooden house. One day, he discovers a hole looking into the room downstairs, and he happens to see Hee-ran. Every gesture she makes is captivating and seductive. He watches her body, feels her, and takes her into his heart. She lives a confined life, like Sang-ho. Her husband locks the door from the outside when he goes to work. Then, one day, he drops his keys on his way out. Sang-ho hesitates before he uses them to go in, but when he does, he sees her lying face down in the same position she usually is in while engaged in sex with her husband. Sang-ho approaches her. He caresses her the same way her husband does, and she receives him out of habit. Then one day, he does not caress her like he usually does. Thinking it strange, Hee-ran turns around. The gaze of the two crisscross heatedly. Sang-ho guiltily hangs his head when Hee-ran strokes his face tenderly. They share a powerful and passionate kiss…
|Sidus FHN (싸이더스FHN)|
|Cinema Service (시네마서비스)|
|103 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.