'Old Boy', 'Woman' Get Ready to Vie at Cannes 2004/05/13, Source, By Paolo Bertolin
CANNES, France - The gala opening of the 57th edition of the Cannes Film Festival, which took place on Wednesday, put the spotlight for the first time on a Spanish film, Pedro Almodà³var's already controversial "La Mala Educacià³n (Bad Education)", a semi-a,...More
Korean Films Strike Cannes 2004/05/11, Source, Will Korean movies strike the 2004 Cannes Film Festival with a new wave?
Opening the festival with Pedro Almodovar's "Bad Education" on Wednesday, the event announces this year's award winning films and directors at its close on May 23. A distinguishing fact of this year's 57th Cannes Film Festiva,...More
Korean films back in the black in 2003 2003/12/25, Source, Korean films were back in the black in 2003, just a year after they were awash in red ink, according to statistics compiled by the production company IM Pictures. Korean films combined for profits of 1.4 billion won this year, a tiny sum that still marks a notable turnaround from last year when they,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.