Directed by Jeong Jae-eun (정재은)
Screenplay by Jeong Jae-eun (정재은)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2001/10/13
Set in Incheon, the nearest port from Seoul and a city of migrants, this is a story of five girls who have just turned twenty and who have been best friends since high school. With their graduation, each of them begin to go their own separate ways and render secrets they dont wish to share even with their longtime friends. Hye-joo who dreams of being a successful career woman, is trying to break away from her inferior situation which includes family and friends. Her best friend Ji-yeong is disappointed with Hye-joos drastic change and become closer to Tae-hee, who has always been the most caring of the girls. She is a dreamer, wishing to lie on a floating boat and watch the stars in the sky. One day she packs a bag to search for a way to find her own world, and asks Ji-yeong to come along.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|110 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017